Math Center: Fractions Development Bundle is a set of 3 matching activities designed to build both a conceptual and working understanding that fractions can be represented in many ways.
This resource is ideal for independent math centers or math station rotations.
- Print, laminate and cut the individual cards.
- Mix the cards. Using the imbedded arrows, students create a match of three when they find three representation that have the same value.
- Representations include fractions with a numerator and a denominator, parts of a whole, number lines, decimals, percentages, in words, and fractions of a group
- Cards can be divided into as few or as many sets as required.
- 183 cards / 60 matches (3 cards to a match) and one title card per set.
- PDF and PNG files.