Math Center: Number Sense Basics Bundle is a set of four matching activities designed to build a conceptual understanding that amounts can be represented in many ways.
The cards are specially designed so that students are required to mentally switch between different concepts as they endeavour to find a complete match. This requires a higher level of thinking than simply using the same visual representation.
These cards assist in developing mental computational fluency in young learners, creates flexibility in counting and is an ideal resource for independent math centers or math station rotations.
- Ten Frames and Tally Marks
- Counting Fingers and In Words
- Base Ten Blocks and Dominoes
- Counting Objects and Odd or Even
- Print, laminate and cut the individual cards.
- Mix the cards. Using the imbedded arrows, students create matches of three.
- Cards can be divided into as few or as many sets as required.
- 244 cards / 80 matches (3 cards to a match) and one title card per set.
- PDF and PNG files.