Math Classics: Arrays has been designed to give students the time and space to learn how to develop multiplicative thinking.
When confronted with the task of counting, children have an in-built mental mechanism that searches for the way to do so with the most efficiency. In time, multiplicative thinking becomes the natural next step.
With practice, your students will begin to manipulate numbers more effectively.
These cards will give your students just the right time to ensure their learning is consolidated.
The extra individual, high quality PNG files are for you to show the students as a class on your screen/projector, should you desire.
This resource contains:
- A total of 31 cards (30 task cards and 1 title card)
- Student recording sheet
- Answer key
- Complete PDF and individual PNG files of the cards also included
- Print, laminate and cut into individual cards.
- Print student sheet and provide each student with an answer sheet.
- Distribute the cards around the room (or allocate your desired number of cards for use in a math rotation/center)
- Check answers
All the best!