Mean, Median, Mode, and Range Digital Self-Checking Math Activity
Are you looking for a new way to incorporate student practice mean, median, mode and range? Math is fun again with this self-checking self-grading digital sticker activity! This find the mean, median, mode, and range digital math activity is perfect for engaging your students in their learning and practicing of statistics skills.
When students answer a question correctly, their answer turns green, a sticker appears and their score increases. When students answer incorrectly, the answer turns green, no sticker appears and their score does not change. I hope your students have as much fun with this activity as mine did!
➡️ Here’s what’s included:
- 10 mean, median, mode, and range problems in Google Sheets
- Student Recording Sheet
- Teacher Answer Key
➡️ What You Need to Know:
The digital resources were created using Google Sheets. You need a Google email to use with Google Classroom.
➡️ Ways to Use this Paperless Resource:
- Morning Work
- Bell Ringer
- Exit Ticket
- Lesson Check for Understanding
- Math Warm-Up
➡️ This is a no-prep resource! Once added to your Google Drive, you can immediately assign to students using Google Classroom or other Learning Management System!
➡️ Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom and at home
- Teachers looking for resources that review BOTH procedural and conceptual understanding of math content
- Teachers looking for digital activities for math review, math test prep, or math practice.
- Teachers looking for READY TO GO math activities.