Engage your middle school students right at the beginning of class with bell ringers! Get your health class thinking, writing, and discussing about nutrition, physical activity, and hygiene. This resource includes 6 weeks of bell ringers ready to go for you and your students (30 total!) All questions are based off SHAPE America Health Standards.
ZIP FILE Includes:
A PowerPoint of:
- 10 bell ringers about nutrition
- 10 bell ringers about physical activity
- 10 bell ringers about hygiene
- A master copy of the questions- easy to copy and paste questions onto Google Classroom!
- A printable PDF document for students to respond
- FORCE COPY LINKS to Google Slides and Google Document versions
SAMPLE BELL RINGERS
- Identify the role of the following nutrients: carbohydrates, proteins, fats.
- How many minutes of physical activity should you get a day? Do you meet that criteria? If you don’t what can you do to meet the daily minutes.
- How might having good hygiene affect a person’s self esteem?