This is a very exciting lab that students will love to do. They love getting out of their seats and making a harmless blow gun. All the materials needed for this will cost less than $5 for something you can use forever.
Students will have fun and at the same time learn about impulse and the change of momentum.
These are NGSS-aligned lessons. Your students will engage in the three-dimensional learning by analyzing data, discussing with other students, designing experiments, and computing multiple-step calculations.
Every Lab Includes:
Lab Worksheet (FULLY EDITABLE)
– For THREE different levels of students (CP, Honors, and AP)
– Step-by-step instructions to get students started on their lab
– Just print and you’re ready to start
– Detailed layout of how to introduce and do the activity (3 different methods)
– Every step has answers to the correct procedure with a point system
– Includes instructional video