Need a variety of printable 100 charts for your students to complete?
You’ll find plenty of them here to help your students develop their
sense of place value, number sense, and slip counting, as they work on counting to 100 by filling in the
partially completed grids or coloring the hundred charts. There is lots of opportunity for
differentiation with 25 different 100 charts for students to work on,
some charts only having 10 numbers missing, and some with 50 or more
The charts included are:
• 6 charts with 10 numbers missing
• 4 charts with 20 numbers missing
• 4 charts with 25 numbers missing
• 2 charts with 30 numbers missing
• 2 charts with 40 numbers missing
• 2 charts with 50 numbers missing
• 1 chart with 60 numbers missing
• 1 chart with 70 numbers missing
• 1 chart with 80 numbers missing
• 1 chart with 90 numbers missing
• 1 completely blank 100 chart
• 1 completed 100 chart
There are 5 additional printable 100 charts in the PDF for students to practice skip counting by coloring –
some with directions, others for you to customize. Each printable
chart is numbered so you can easily keep track of which students have completed which one.
Purchasing this product
grants permission for use by ONE teacher in their own classroom. If you have colleagues who would like to use this file, please respect the time I have put into making this for you and direct them to my store to buy their own copy.
I greatly value your feedback, as it allows me to know how to make these resources even better suited for you and your students!