This escape room is the perfect activity for your music classroom! Get your students to demonstrate their knowledge of treble notation in a cooperative way! This escape room activity features five activities, a fun context and provides an engaging way for students to demonstrate their knowledge of notation
It is print and go, and comes with an answer sheet, so can also be used for sub lessons!
This resource includes:
– Setting the scene intro for students
– Task cards (print and laminate so you can use these over and over! They can cover the packs or envelopes that contain each task.
– Five tasks that encourage students to show their understanding of treble notation
– Answer Keys for each task
– A “You’ve Escaped!” certificate.