This PRINT ready Music Carpet RUG Symbols Activity set contains printable, No-Prep activities for elementary music classrooms.
The Music Rug activities include Games, Read the Room, I Have, Who Has, Color by Symbol, Write the Rug and music assessment worksheets for your K-5 music students, sub tub sets and digital learning platforms.
MUSIC SYMBOLS Activity worksheets are differentiated to suit your students’ learning needs with a wide variety of activities.
A Lesson Plan Suggestion Guide is included!
These Google Classroom and digital platform compatible pages include answer sheets.
In this 30 page set you will receive:
- 6 Color by Music Pages with Symbols, Notes & Rests
- 7 Decorate “My Music Symbol Portrait” pages
- Read the Carpet/Rug with MUSIC SYMBOLS: 16 & 24 symbol versions
- Answer Keys for Read the Rug worksheets
- 2 Draw the Music Symbols: 16 & 24 symbol versions w/ answer keys
- 1 – I Have, Who Has (25 Card Deck): with MUSIC SYMBOLS
- 1 – I Have, Who Has MUSIC SYMBOLS Answer Key
- 1 Editable I Have, Who Has Template
Read the Rug worksheets can be used with or without a music rug. The sheets match circle, square and rectangular 16 & 24 symbol rugs.