This workbook helps students by educating about fire safety prevention and procedures. Learning to keep safe in the event of a fire is an important life lesson. This is a great addition to use during Fire Safety Week.
The following workbook explores and includes the following:
– Who are fire fighters?
– Social Story Script
– Fire Safety Important Reminders
– What is a Fire Safety Plan?
– Emergency numbers and practice calling for help scripting
-Household Roll Calls
– What to do in the event of a fire
– What to do if your clothes catch fire
– All About Fire Safety Week
This workbook also includes a number of CREATIVE ACTIVIIES:
– Community Helper Reading Comprehension and multiple choice
– Label the firefighter
– Develop a fire safety plan
– Multiple choice task cards
– Vocabulary cards (with visual supports)
– Find a word
– Colour in pages
– Finish the sentences
– Sorting activities – what you should do or not do
– Fire song
A Fire Safety Award is included at the end of the Workbook