This My Letter “Dd” FlipBook is a fun, interactive, and engaging activity that provides your students with the opportunity to interact with the letter “D” in many different ways.
- Cover page
- Seeing and identifying the letter Dd
- Reading words that begin with the letter D sound (4 pages)
- Tracing the letter Dd (both uppercase and lowercase)
- Writing the letter Dd on their own (both uppercase and lowercase)
- The first version features dots below each word, which allows students to track each word as they read the book.
- The second version features a more challenging “trace and write” for each word as students read the book.
- Each version of the flipbook contains 8 pages (each page is half of a full sheet of paper)
- Throughout the book there are examples of the correct letter formation for both uppercase and lowercase letter “Dd” – The numbered strokes provide students with a reference tool as they trace and write their own letters!
**Also included is an “About Your FlipBook” page with ideas and suggestions that will help teachers utilize and get the most out of their flipbook! Flipbooks are made so that they can print both double-sided or single-sided.
(Credit: page border by www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/jax-and-jake)