This hands-on workbook supports students to practice mindfulness, sensory awareness, emotional control and self-regulation.
This 21 page workbook is practical and has been effectively utilized both with individual students and in a group setting. This workbook explores:
– What is mindfulness?
– Includes numerous activities of mindfulness
– list of suitable mindfulness apps which and why they are effective
– activity and worksheets
– colour your emotions
– how I feel today templates
– Journal activity
– my feelings and emotions cards
– colouring page
– thankfulness activity
– isolating feelings/emotions and attributing to situations
Simply print and ready for student implementation straight away.