This My Number “18” FlipBook is a fun, interactive, and engaging activity that provides your students with the opportunity to interact with the number “18” in many different ways.
Each version of the book includes:
- Cover page
- Identifying and coloring the number 18
- Counting and coloring fish
- Drawing counters in a ten frame
- Counting and tracing tally marks
- Coloring the correct number of animals from a set
- Tracing the number 18
- Writing the number 18 on your own
2 Versions Allow for Differentiation:
- The first version features dots below each word, which allows students to track each word as they read the book.
- The second version features a more challenging “trace and write” for each word as students read the book.
- Each version of the flipbook contains 8 pages (each page is half of a full sheet of paper)
Letter Formation for Scaffolding:
- On pages 7-8 (the trace & write) numbers, the correct letter-formation for the number “18” are included (please note this version the font offers is different from standard Zaner-Bloser). The numbered strokes provide students with a reference tool as they trace and write their own numbers!
**Also included is an “About Your FlipBook” page with ideas and suggestions that will help teachers utilize and get the most out of their flipbook! Flipbooks are made so that they can print both double-sided or single-sided.