These nativity activities for preschool are a fun way to get some academics in while they learn about the Christmas story! The nativity mini-book is a fun, interactive retelling of the nativity story.
This download includes the following:
- Fine motor pre-writing practice pages.
- Letter J maze and answer key
- Nativity story mini-book and memory verse page.
- Sequence the Nativity story.
- Finish the verse, spell Jesus.
- Color by number manger scene. Color words. Color the sheep.
- Prepositional words. Nativity scene. 2 options.
- ABC and 123 stable animals sorting. Easy and more challenging options.
- Feed the donkey counting game.
- Count and match numbers.
- Find the missing numbers.
- Spot the differences
- Finish the pattern. Color and B/W
- Shadow Match. Color and B/W
- Feed the animals – shape matching
- Shape Flash Cards
This resource is also great for substitutes – a sub pack, student teachers, classroom helpers, homeschool, homework or groups!