Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Start the New Year 2023 off with this fun, low prep and engaging goal setting activity. Students will have an opportunity to reflect on their New Year’s Goals and Resolutions while at the same time engaging in student led worksheets to achieve a one-word goal for themselves.
This activity is a wonderful beginning-of-the-year or New Year’s activity after returning from winter break. It includes 3 bulletin board options to display a classroom set of one-word goals.
Included in the resource is:
- What’s Your Word? Reflecting on important qualities and traits
- Goals to bring out your best self
- Theme – Encourages students to look for a common theme in their answers.
- My Word for 2023 and reflection
- Student Accountability – How students will achieve their focus word daily, weekly and monthly
- Vision Board Template
- Word of the year ideas
- 3 Bulletin Board Options for classroom display (Includes up to year 2027)
This resource has a variety of options, print (color and black/white), Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides and will be updated each year.
Visit My Blog by clicking HERE for so many more classroom strategies and ideas!
Click on any links below to Connect with me on social media: