Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
New Year traditions around the world are so interesting to learn about. With this pack of four craftivities your students will learn about Greece, the Philippines, Germany, and one of the following: United States, Canada, England, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Fact cards for each country (2 per page)
- Photo instructions
- Craftivity to make and write about the country’s traditions
- A map to find the country and attach it to the craft
- Similarities and differences Venn diagram
- As the United States, Canada, England, Australia, and New Zealand are very similar in their celebrations, they all have a party hat craft so I recommend choosing one of these to focus on. However, fact cards and maps are included for all of them if you wish to look at the similarities.
- 3 line sizes for writing on
- U.S and U.K versions
Ideas for use:
- You could print the fact cards and put them with the crafts at stations
- You could focus on one country and compare it with your own
- Put students into groups of 4 and give each student a different country. The students learn about their country and have to teach the others in their group.
- Students could research online to find more detailed information.
- Students can choose which country they want to learn about, and early finishers could do more than one craft.
I hope your students enjoy making the New Year’s craftivities.