Newton’s Laws Inquiry Lab (Phet Simulation)
by Physics Burns
Here are my THREE favorite labs for Newton’s Laws. Each of these labs leaves my students excited to learn physics through making experiments, discussing, and moving their bodies. Every year these are the labs I provide to my students who often tell me that physics has become their new favorite class!
These are NGSS-aligned lessons. Your students will engage in the three-dimensional learning by analyzing data, discussing with other students, designing experiments, and computing multiple-step calculations.
Every Lab Includes [FULLY EDITABLE]:
– Lab worksheets differentiated (CP, Honors, and AP)
– Worksheets that all have a clear point system
– Teacher’s answers and instructions
– An instructional video with tips
– Just print and you’re ready to go