German – Address READING, WRITING, and SPEAKING in ONE LESSON with these tasks based on the German Capital City, Berlin.
The resource contains:
- a short text on Berlin,
- questions based on the text,
- identification of new vocabulary,
- a writing task, in which students have to answer questions about the capital cities of their countries, and
- a speaking task, in which they have to share what they wrote.
- An English translation of the text is also included.
ANSWER KEYS INCLUDED!
Use this task:
- as a group/whole class activity,
- an independent/homework activity, or
- as pair work.
I have read through the resources many times, but if you see or come across any mistakes, please let me know so that I can fix it. I would love feedback on these resources, please – THANKS IN ADVANCE.
I do not claim ownership of any of the images in this product. All the images in this product are, to the best of my knowledge, either in the public domain or require CREDIT in order to be used in this product. Please see the links below for the images included in this product. If you come across any image you believe not to be included in these licenses, please contact me so that I can rectify, remove, correct or confirm the usage rights – THANK YOU.