No-Prep ELA Easter Day Worksheets is a collection of fun and engaging primary level resources that is focused on activities relating to Easter Day. This contains 25 worksheets with variety of activities that the students can do to get in the Easter spirit! These activities are great exercises and practice for honing learners’ English language skills particularly vocabulary, writing, reading, speaking and listening.
1. 2 Easter Day Colors By Number
2. 3 Easter Day Coloring Activities
3. Easter Day Words Set
4. Easter Crossword Puzzle
5. Easter Words Sentence Exercise
6. Easter Egg Hunt Sentence Scramble
7. Easter Egg Hunt Steps
8. ‘Where Is The Carrot’ Preposition Practice
9. 3 Easter Egg Hunt Activities
10. Easter Egg Maze
11. Easter Egg Design By Listening
12. Easter Egg Design
13. 2 Reading Texts (1 fiction and 1 non-fiction)
14. Reading Comprehension Activities (for each reading text)
15. Easter Day Poem Reading Practice
16. Easter Day Poem Reading Exercises
17. Easter Day Writing Practice
1. Worksheets for lessons relating to topics and themes of Easter Day
2. Additional activity for early finishers.
3. Morning work ELA activities.
4. Extra work to pass the time productively.
6. Teacher-friendly resources for emergency activities!