Do you have students who need repeated practice of basic number skills? Do they benefit from simple, predictability with engaging multisensory activities? Do you want an easy digital activity that can be assigned for remote learning or homework? This ready-to-use multisensory workbook is a great, predictable way to structure number practice.
Who is it for?
- Preschool or Kindergarten students
- Students with numeration-related IEP goals
- Students who need repeated practice on number skills
- Consistent, predictable format
- Engaging multisensory activities
- No prep with readily available school supplies (writing utensils and manipulatives)
What’s Included (see preview for details):
- Each worksheet includes:
- Number coloring
- Touch and count
- Color and count
- Cover and count (using manipulatives)
- 11-20 worksheets include:
- Implementation Tips for Whole/Small Group, 1:1, and independent work times for each activity
- Differentiation Tips for Accommodating and Extending each activity to meet student needs
- Alternative Activity Tips
© Miss Allison’s SpEd Spot
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to only single classroom use only. If you would like to share this with a friend or colleague, please ask them to visit my store and download the file directly.