You can use these Cut and Paste Puzzles for children to practice their Number Bonds in a fun and engaging way!
The puzzles in this Resource are Grid Style puzzles (the puzzle pieces are in the form of a grid) and the pictures they form have a water transport theme.
How to use:
Just Print and Go!
Be sure to print the first 2 pages of the activity BACK to BACK.
Students cut out the puzzle pieces from the first page of the activity themselves.
They then place the pieces with the pictures facing down, so that the numbers on the back are visible.
Now they need to look at the next page. There are sums in the blocks that need to be completed. They must find the pieces that match the sums and paste the pieces on the correct squares, with the numbers facing downwards and the picture facing upwards.
As they paste the pieces in place, the picture will form!
These Cut and Paste Puzzles are great for practicing number bonds, and also for developing cutting and pasting skills.
In this resource, you will get:
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 10
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 11
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 12
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 13
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 14
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 15
- Other pages: Cover page, Contents (Clickable for easy use), How to Use and Solutions
Each puzzle has 9 pieces and comes with 3 pages:
- Page with puzzle pieces to cut out and instructions for children.
- Page with numbers for the back of the puzzle pieces.
- Page with sums for puzzle pieces to be pasted on and further instructions for the children.
The puzzles come in both colour and BW.
If you check out this FREEBIE, you can try out my Number Bonds Cut and Paste
Grid Puzzles for number 9 and see what you think.
You may like to take a look at my other Number Bonds resources here.
Also, you can check out my other products in my store.
All art created by seller.
Many of my products are 50% off for the first 48 hours after I upload them! Follow me if you would like to receive email notifications about my new resources.
Please note that all computers and printers are different, so when printed, the colours in this resource may not appear the same as when viewed on your computer screen.