There are so many ways to learn with these numbers 1 to 20 mats/worksheets. These are perfect for building fine motor skills and strengthening hand muscles as little ones to get ready to write.
These are great for math centers, morning tubs, early finishers, and small groups.
Print for one-time use.
Laminate or place in a plastic sleeve for multiple uses.
- Use playdough to create the number.
- Use a marker, crayon, or dry erase marker to trace the number word.
- Place the number of items in the box. Use mini erasers, goldfish crackers, counting bears, or rolled up playdough.
- Count the numbers in the ten frame. Color the circle or use mini erasers, goldfish crackers, counting bears, or balls of playdough to fill in the frame.
- Use a marker, crayon, or dry erase marker to trace the numbers.
- Use a marker, crayon, or dry erase marker to write the number independently.
There are two sets of mats.
1 set is black and white.
1 set is primary colors.
40 pages total