This Halloween Themed Number Recognition Drag and Drop Bingo Game can be used either for distance learning, or you can use it in class if all of your students have computers or other electronic devices!
The major benefit of using this Drag and Drop Bingo over a traditional Bingo game is that you do not need to print all of the Bingo Boards – only the Calling Cards!
When using this Drag and Drop Bingo Game, you can choose if you would like your students to practice Number Recognition by MATCHING or by MEMORY.
MATCHING – you would need to show your students the Calling Cards, either using the Calling Cards slide, or by showing them the physical cards (in person or on Google Meet video)
MEMORY – you would NOT show your students the Calling Cards, just call the numbers out.
This resource is great for practicing number recognition in a fun, interactive way with your students, even when they are at home!
Each Board has 9 blocks, with numbers from 6-10. When you call out a number from a Calling Card, your students must look for a block on their boards with a number matching the one called. They then cover that block with a Playing Square by dragging it on to their Bingo Board and dropping it in place. Play continues until somebody has three blocks covered in a row and calls out BINGO!
How to use:
Assign a copy of the file to your students through Google Classroom. For this activity, you will need to select “Students can edit file”. This way, all students will be using the SAME COPY of the file.
If you are using this resource for distance learning, you set up a Google Meet session that will run while you play this game with your students.
Remember: in order for the moveable parts to work, you and your students need to work in editing mode!
If you click the “Present” button, you will not be able to do the activity.
In this resource, you will get:
- COMPREHENSIVE instructions on how to use this resource. If you still have problems in knowing how to use the resource, please do not hesitate to ask me a question.
- A slide for you to enter your students’ names so that they can just click and go to their Bingo Boards. If you reuse this resource with the same class, just randomly re-enter their names so they will get different Bingo Boards!
- A slide with Calling Cards for you to drag on to the slide as you need to so that your students can see the number you have drawn.
- 30 different Bingo Boards with numbers from 6-10.
- Slides with printable Calling Cards in both colour and BW. There are 10 Calling Cards with numbers from 6-10 (There are duplicates because there are some blocks on the Boards with the same numbers)
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PDF DOCUMENT WITH A LINK. When you click on this link, you will be able to make a copy of the Google Slides file that will be saved directly in your own Google Drive!
Also, you can check out my other products in my store.
All art created by seller.
Many of my products are 50% off for the first 48 hours after I upload them! Follow me if you would like to receive email notifications about my new resources.
Please note that all computers and printers are different, so when printed, the colours in this resource may not appear the same as when viewed on your computer screen.