A set of 32 science posters that highlights the animals in the world’s oceans. Each poster has an attractive, high-resolution image of the animal with a large font title. Use for classroom decoration or as a word wall to help give young visual learners a sense of the variety of animal life found in the oceans.
There are two versions of the posters. One is a full-page poster while the other version is formatted to have two posters on one page. Print one or both versions!
For optimum use, it is recommended that the posters are printed in color and laminated. The animals below are represented.
Clownfish, Lobster, Squid, Coral, Octopus, Killer Whale, Walrus, Sea Otter, Sponge, Dolphin, Starfish, Jellyfish, Moray Eel, Cuttlefish, Sea Urchin, Hammerhead shark, Manatee, Fiddler Crab, Giant Isopod, Sea Turtle, Powder Blue Tang, Sea Lions, Sea Anemones, Blue Whale, Sting Ray, Horseshoe Crab, Scallop, Barracuda, Leafy Seadragon, Blue Christmas Tree Worm, Flounder, Red Handfish
• This product is not editable.
• Please take a minute to read the product description and to view the thumbnails provided for this product.
• All products are for individual use in a single classroom. If you’re interested in sharing with other teachers or parents, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final.
• If you have technical issues, MbT requests that you contact their support team for technical assistance.
Dr. David Purvis. After obtaining a PhD in Microbiology, I switched careers and became a middle school and elementary science teacher because I loved kids. Almost thirty years later I have taught science in some context to every grade level from pre-K to college education classes. My store offers rigorous resources that align meaningful content, an inquiry approach, NGSS standards, and student interest.
Copyright by Dr. Dave’s Science. All Rights Reserved.