These adorable Ocean Creatures are ready for number sense practice! This Ocean Theme Math Pack includes multiple interactive center activities, Rebus emergent reading practice, patterning with shapes and colors, subitizing practice, size and color matching practice, ordinal numbers, fine motor skills practice and more.
Great for Kids’ Summer Activities and Kids’ Summer Camp Curriculum!
Here’s What’s Inside:
- A Rebus Counting Emergent Reader using numerals 1-10 Includes a full color copy for teachers and a black & white copy for students.
- Number Sense Worksheets 1-10 for writing numerals and number words, seek and find numbers, and fine motor skills practice coloring the correct number of ocean creatures on each page.
- Ocean Creatures Ordinal Numbers Activity – 1st-20th.
- Rebus List for the Ocean Creatures Ordinal Numbers Activity. Students can practice this activity on their own during center work. There’s a teacher list included also for a Circle Time game.
- 16 Patterning Practice Activities with shapes and colors. Pattering pieces included.
- Popsicle Color Matching Activities.
- Whale Color Matching Activities using 10 colors.
- 8 Lobster & Octopus Sizes Matching Activities.
- Subitizing/Counting Ocean Theme Cards
More Great Resources:
Calendar, Weather & Seasons Pack
Writing Practice Pack #1
Shapes Worksheets Pack
Halloween Math, Literacy & Open Art
Turkey Pack – Literacy, Math & More
Be the first to know about my discounts and sales, freebies and new products:
Please be fair and don’t share! Thank you!