Task Cards can be used in so many ways! With these task cards, students can be practicing the order of the books of the New Testament as a fun game, activity or review.
This resource includes:
– 32 Task Cards,
– a blank answer card for students to complete
– an Answer Key Task Card.
In both color & Black/White for convenient printing.
Ways to use in the classroom:
– Students can read scripture individually– for the first time or as a review.
– Students can work together in groups and/or teams and test each other’s knowledge.
– Task cards can be used as a pre-teaching activity or a review
– Task cards can be used at stations around the room, or in a game of “Scoot” passing the cards down the line every 30 seconds.
– Task cards can be used as a bell ringer at the beginning of class, or as exit tickets at the end.