Are you a new special education teacher looking for a way to clearly communicate expectations to your classroom staff? Have you managed paraprofessionals for years but struggled to find the best way to provide consistent, written reminders? These Paraprofessional Role Sheets are an easy-to-follow guide for paraprofessionals, educational assistants, instructional aides, or teacher’s helpers which includes the purpose of various classroom activities, their role, and quick reference do’s and don’ts. I have included completed versions that are ready to print or some editable options for you to personalize them to best meet your classroom needs!
Who is it for?
- New special education teachers
- Special education teachers managing paraprofessionals and assistants
- School personnel overseeing paraprofessionals
- Paraprofessionals looking for clearly defined expectations
- Eye-catching designs
- 3 Different Versions to meet every teacher’s needs!
- Completed version is ready to use!
- Editable version can be tweaked to make changes based on your needs
- Blank version is ready for you to fully personalize while keeping the cute designs!
What’s Included? (see preview for details):
- Independent Work
- Morning Routine
- Lunch/Recess Inclusion
- Classroom Inclusion
- Motor Room
- Afternoon Routine
- Small-Group and 1on1
- Large Group
- Computer/iPad Time
© Miss Allison’s SpEd Spot
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to only single classroom use only. If you would like to share this with a friend or colleague, please ask them to visit my store and download the file directly.