This set of 35 Boom cards includes task cards about the proper usage of different types of pronouns: subject, object, reflexive, intensive, possessive, and indefinite as well as questions about pronoun-verb agreement.
It also includes 5 cards with notes. (Aligned with CCSS).
The questions are of multiple choice and fill in the blank types to vary the difficulty level.
This set is perfect for Pronouns unit practice or review. Make sure you check the preview which includes 10 of the cards and a link to actually play a preview on the Boom Learning website.
– You need to login first or create an account to be able to access the Boom cards deck.
Why use Boom Cards?
– You can easily share them with students using the FastPin/FastPlay options.
– You can have your students login if you want to keep their data.
– Students can access these cards using any device: a tablet, phone, or computer.
– Boom Cards provide students with immediate feedback about whether their answers are correct or incorrect. They can retry whenever needed.
– You can assign the deck to students several cards at a time.
– You can use them on active-boards in your classroom to make your session more interactive.
Your students will definitely enjoy our interactive Boom cards. They will ask for more.