This workbook has been designed for teenagers and adults to explore, define and nurture themselves through self-care. This resource is motivating, inspirational and grounding. This resource gives teenagers and adults a great foundation in which to explore where they currently are in life, where they want to go hopes/desires/dreams) as well as equip them with the skills, knowledge and insight so that they are equipped with the right self-care tools and supports to deal with anything life throws at them.
This workbook explores the following:
– What is Self-Care?
– Seven Pillars of Self-Care (exploring each one individually and if any of our pillars in need of repair)
– Strongest Qualities and Traits
– Explore individual core sense of self (intellectually, spiritually, physically and emotionally)
– What’s important for them – dreams, desires, goals.
– Exploring barriers and overcoming obstacles
– Exploring defining moments
– Guided reflection questions
– Morning Headstart checklist example (and developing your own morning routine which nourishes your body, mind and soul)
– Daily Self-Reflection Template
– Inspirational Quotes, Analogies, Worksheets and more.