$3.75 Multi-licenses $3.00
You and your students will love this simple yet effective planet research activity. Explore the solar system in a hands-on way and enable your students to showcase their learning in their final planetary display (which will also make you classroom or hall displays look fab!)
My students enjoyed learning about planets and getting to turn the info into fact balls! These looked great when hanging around the classroom. Thanks! — Melanie V.
Rated 5 out of 5
You will receive:
- General solar system information text to kick start your students research by giving them some background information on the topic.
- Then each planet has its own 1/2 page information text (8 total).
Fact Ball: students record facts on individual strips. Each strip has a designated focus to help keep students on track:
- Size & placement in the solar system
- Orbit and rotation
- Atmosphere & temperature
- Who discovered it? When and how?
- Wow Facts!
Once students have recorded all of their facts, they then get to decorate and assemble their planet.
Students can work individually or even as a group!
Make JBird Education your go-to store:
- Let’s connect! MbT| Newsletter | Instagram
- Feedback: After using this resource, please leave feedback so I can improve my resources.
- Support: If you have any issues with a resource, please email me for assistance [email protected]
©JBird Education. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to reproduce pages specifically for teacher or student use, but only by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of this product for any other use is prohibited. JBird Education resources may be used on password protected sites, such as Google Classroom however, they may not be shared for use elsewhere on the internet, including class/school websites visible to the public, or on district servers. JBird Education resources are not for public display. Redistributing, editing, selling or posting this resource or any part thereof on the internet is strictly prohibited.