My middle school and high school students love positive feedback! I love giving them strong feedback and redirecting them without disrupting my class. Cue: post-it praise.
These templates are easy to print and keep on hand to give quick and easy feedback to your students without interrupting work time.
Six Pages of Praise Includes FORTY-TWO post-its:
- A printing guide page
- Six post-its for Warm-Up activities
- Six post-its to give students A Little Push
- Six post-its about Positive Phone Calls
- Six post-its encouraging students to Explain their Thinking
- Six post-its to Redirect students
- Six post-its with Positive Praise
Looking for this resource in Spanish? Click here!
How to use:
- Print the included guide page and set your post-its in the boxes on the page. Use colored post-its for an added touch of whimsy!
- Print the post-it praise page that you want to use.
- During student work time, place post-its on students’ desks or papers to provide feedback without disrupting class time.
This product is a non-editable PDF.