This printable travel or vacation journal will help a child draw and write about a vacation. It is a great way to document all of the wonderful experiences and to create a precious keepsake. If a child has to be taken out of the classroom because of a vacation, this journal can be given. When the child returns he or she can share his/her travel experiences with his/her classmates. This journal is also a way to keep the child engaged in reading, writing and math lessons.
- A cover
- What I packed (2 versions)
- Draw a picture of who I went with
- Draw a picture of who I went with and write about them
- Draw a picture of where I went
- Draw a picture of where I went and write about it
- Draw a picture of the cover of a book I read
- Draw a picture of the cover and title of two books I read
- Write about my favorite part of a book I read
- Did I like the book? Why or why not
- Draw a picture of something I did today (2 versions)
- Draw a picture of something I did and write about it (3 versions)
- Draw pictures of something I saw
- Draw pictures of people I met
- Graphing the weather
- Writing number stories about my trip
- Daily log – Drawing hands on a clock and telling what you were doing (2 versions)
- Extra full pages of lines for children who need more room to write
All color pages are also available in black and white.
All printing pages come with primary lines or just plain lines for older children.
You can include multiple copies of some of the pages such as telling about what you did today or the daily log.
The journal can be made just right for your child and the length of your trip
64 pages in all!
Thank you for previewing my resource. Check out the preview slides to see more!