Looking for something exciting for a project based learning unit? This resource focuses on the study of cones. This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process…
Many children are fascinated by the magnificent dinosaurs. They are mysterious and exciting! So this interactive notebook with posters will surely be a hit with your students.
Your students will have a keepsake filled with exciting information. You can make a classroom display or they can bring home the notebook and share their work with their families!
The package contains:
1. 6 posters, Giantoraptor, Microraptor, Coelophysis, Kentrosaurus, and two animals that are not dinosaurs but often mistakingly classified as dinosaurs, Phorusrhacos and Anhanguera.
2. Worksheet about each of the 6 creatures.
3. 6 story writing papers.
4. Front page for the interactive folder.
5. Small dinosaur book.
6. Dinosaur vocabulary.
7. Dinosaur book.
8. Gideon Mantell and Mary Anning.
9. Palaeontologists solves problems – Mind Map.
10. I am not a dinosaur.
11. What I know, what I want to learn, what I learned.
12. What did dinosaurs eat? – Venn diagram
13. Reptiles – Mind Map
14. Class graph.
15. What if I found an egg? What if I found a bone?
16. What noses did dinosaurs made?
17. Dinosaur map