Many children are fascinated by the magnificent dinosaurs. They are mysterious and exciting! So this interactive notebook with posters will surely be a hit with your students.
Your students will have a keepsake filled with exciting information. You can make a classroom display or they can bring home the notebook and share their work with their families!
The package contains:
1. 6 posters, Giantoraptor, Microraptor, Coelophysis, Kentrosaurus, and two animals that are not dinosaurs but often mistakingly classified as dinosaurs, Phorusrhacos and Anhanguera.
2. Worksheet about each of the 6 creatures.
3. 6 story writing papers.
4. Front page for the interactive folder.
5. Small dinosaur book.
6. Dinosaur vocabulary.
7. Dinosaur book.
8. Gideon Mantell and Mary Anning.
9. Palaeontologists solves problems – Mind Map.
10. I am not a dinosaur.
11. What I know, what I want to learn, what I learned.
12. What did dinosaurs eat? – Venn diagram
13. Reptiles – Mind Map
14. Class graph.
15. What if I found an egg? What if I found a bone?
16. What noses did dinosaurs made?
17. Dinosaur map