Looking for something exciting for a project based learning unit?
This resource focuses on the study of plastic pollution and sea turtles.
This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process of using
activities to inspire students to ask questions, study plastic
pollution and use creative thinking to explore ideas.
the problems with plastic pollution from the perspective of a sea
turtle. The focus of this resource is on exploring ways to minimise
2. Pocket with interesting things
3. Make a puzzle with pocket. x3
4. Different species of sea turtles – endangered
5. Questions about pollution
6. My ideas to reduce plastic waste
7. What I know, What I want to learn, What I learned?
8. A sea turtle has, can, is
9. Imagination challenge – why does a sea turtle eat plastic?
10. Brainstorm a solution
11. My invention
12. Write a story – 3 writing prompts
#plasticpollution #plastic #sea #seaturtle #biomimicry #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #asajomard