Ready to tackle one of the most debated and difficult situations that face the earth – climate change? There are lots of things to explore when thinking about climate change.…
Looking for something exciting for a Spring, pet or mammal unit?
An idea for a pet project?
This booklet has activities that are fun and engaging. And educational.
Feel inspired, Be Creative and Make Change.
are fluffy with long ears but they are also tremendously interesting.
Popular pets and wonderful inspiration for new ideas and innovations!
this booklet, students are also asked to observe animals with the goal
of getting inspiration for new ideas. Hopefully, these activities will
make the learning fun and engaging.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. Fun facts
4. Rabbit Poem
5. What makes an animal a mammal?
6. Mammal or Non-Mammal – What do you think?
7. Rabbit words – make your own dictionary
8. When is a rabbit a rabbit and not a hare?
9. What do rabbits eat?
10. Ask the rabbit Sparkling Questions
11. Describe rabbit
12. Story writing prompt
13. Excited about jumping!
14. Draw Rabbits
15.Invent a jumping robot or. . .
16. What if you were trapped in a cage with no friends or toys to play with?
17. Use rabbits’ ears as inspiration.
18. Reflection – assessment
19. How to use biomimicry in the classroom