These reading bookmarks are a great way to encourage your students to read and let them know how important reading is to their every day life.
This resource include 15 bookmarks
1. Reading one book is like eating one potato chip
2. Books are a uniquely portable of magic
3. To learn to read is like to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark
4. If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books
5. Books break the shackles of time — proof that humans can work magic
6. Reading gives us some place to go when we have to stay where we are
7. Once you learn to read, you will be forever free
8. I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book
9. The journey of a lifetime starts with the turning of a page
10. No one with a book is ever alone even in the darkest moments
11. Books are the quietest and most constant friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers
12. Not all readers are leaders but all leaders are readers
13. The world belongs to those who read
14. Books can truly change our lives: the lives of those who read them, the lives of those who write them
15. Great books help you understand and they help you feel understood.
The file is in Powerpoint and PNG format.
Width: 5.08 cm
Length: 15.24 cm