This silly reindeer poem is perfect for Shared Reading, group or individual activities, or as a center!
This 5 Little reindeer poem has fun literacy activities with suggested hand motions and a craftivity!
- Make your own rhyming poem! (Use the 5 little reindeer as a template and finish the sentences with rhymes!)
- Reindeer writing prompts:
- If you were a reindeer, what would you do in a day?
- What kind of reindeer would you be?
- A “Caption this” kind of writing prompt! A silly picture to give creative minds a wealth of possibilities to write about!
- Reindeer writing prompt display craft. Decorate this reindeer head uniquely and attach writing prompts to display!
- Highlight the rhyming words! Read the poem and highlight the rhyming words at the end of the sentences.
- 5 Little Reindeer’s poem is out of order! The sentences of the poem or mixed up. Cut them out and put them back in order. AK.
- 5 Little Reindeer poem mini book! Each page is a line from the poem, the students can trace or count as well as color the pages.
- 5 Little Reindeer poem sort. Cut out the reindeer comic strips and put them in order by what they said in the poem.
- Sort page – blank.
- 5 Little Reindeer poem coloring page with the reindeer in action!
This resource is also great for substitutes – a sub pack, student teachers, classroom helpers, homeschool, or groups!
If you like this pack, you may like my other packs as well.
Christmas worksheets for kindergarten
Christmas 1st Grade pack
5 Little Reindeer Song pack