This packet was designed to be used as an introduction or review for students when it comes to relating decimals to fractions which is why you will see a lot of models in this resource. This will help prep your students for standardized testing allowing them to feel more comfortable when they see these types of problems.
- writing a fraction and a decimal for models
- matching models to fractions and decimals
- writing the decimal form for fractions
- writing a fraction equivalent to a decimal
- reading decimals and determine their place value
- writing fractions and a decimal equivalent when given word problems
- writing a fraction and a decimal for tenths and hundredths models
- writing decimals equivalent to fractions with whole numbers
- writing fractions for decimals with a while number
- 28 task cards in which students will write a fraction and a decimal equivalent
- task card recording sheet
- answer key
There is a variety of pages to allow for differentiated learning. Perfect to include in your lesson plans when students need additional practice after being introduced to the subject.
Soumara @ Dressed in Sheets
FOLLOW me to be notified of new resources available, SALES, giveaways, and FREEBIES!
This seller usually responds within 2 hours.
Once you purchase this product you will receive FREE future updates!