AP Physics Mechanics Summer Packet
by Physics Burns
Fully Editable:The following is the summer work I give my students to prepare them for AP Physics C Mechanics.
- Physical Science
Relative Velocity is one of the most fascinating subjects that you can teach in High School Physics. It is amazing when students realize that having a different perspective will provide an entirely different reality and measurement. I used to just talk and show my students videos of this, but I have finally built a lab that has the students experience it for themselves, and they love it! Many students not only understand the material better but also realize the importance in a more profound manner. Students always enjoy this lab because they are having fun moving their bodies in various ways, whether outside or in the gym.
This is an NGSS-aligned lesson. Your students will engage in three-dimensional learning by analyzing and interpreting data, discussing with other students, and moving their bodies to perform experiments.
What is included:
Lab Worksheet (FULLY EDITABLE)
– For THREE different levels of students (CP, Honors, and AP)
– Step-by-step instructions to get students started on their lab
– Just print and you’re ready to start
– Detailed layout of how to introduce and do the activity (3 different methods)
– Every step has answers to the correct procedure with a point system
– Includes instructional video