Scientific Drawing is an essential skill to learn and continue to use throughout a students science learning. This interactive PowerPoint includes Laboratory safety rules which should be repeated at the start of every year in the science classroom as a reminder for students. Students can draw the equipment as the teacher goes through the powerpoint. Best complete with the physical equipment, so students can feel and touch what they are drawing scientifically.
The PowerPoint also includes:
- Rules for drawing scientific equipment
- A student guide to how they should be drawn
- Simple and succinct information on what each of the equipment is best used for
- 2 interactive activities embedded within the PowerPoint to test student understanding of the equipment and their uses
- Answers to the 2 activities for the teacher.
- An editable PowerPoint (PPT) version of the lesson
- A printer friendly PDF version of the lesson
- An editable and distance education friendly google slides version
An answer key has been added to the end of the file for your convenience.
***Please note: THIS PRODUCT HAS A GOOGLE SLIDES INTERACTIVE VERSION COMPATIBLE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING****
Please leave us some feedback so that we may improve our products for you in the future.