No-Cost Student Rewards:
These incentive coupons for academic and behavior reinforcement are perfect for the teacher who wants to give no-cost rewards for student achievement (or behavior).
NONE of these rewards require teachers to go out and buy anything.
There are 30 reward certificates included. Each reward coupon comes in full color and black-and-white (full-size and smaller card-sized versions). You will also find a teacher tips page and a table of contents.
This set of coupons includes the following rewards:
- Homework Pass
- Eat lunch Outside
- Read a Book to Another Class
- Chew Gum for a Day
- Lend a Hand in the School
- Talent Show
- Positive Phone Call Home
- Wear Your Favorite Hat to School
- Choose a Class Game
- Choose a Partner During Work Time
- Take Off Socks for One Day
- Use the Teacher’s Chair for the Day
- Choose a Song to Play During Class
- Do Only the Odd Problems on an Assignment
- Do Only the Even Numbers on an Assignment
- 15 Extra Minutes of Computer Time
- 20 Extra Minutes of Art Time
- 15 Extra Minutes of Free Time
- Extra Credit Points for Any Subject
- Bring Headphones to Listen to Songs
- Eat a Snack During Class
- Bring a Game and Teach the Class to Play
- Bring a Pet From Home
- Teach the Class About an Educational App.
- Wear Pajamas to School
- Get an Extra Recess
- Positive Note Home
- Eat Lunch with a Teacher
- Sit by a Friend
- Bring Something Special from Home
These rewards certificates are designed to motivate students due to the value of their reward. None (and I mean NONE) of these certificates require a teacher to go out and purchase anything or prepare anything ahead of time.
Please note that these certificates ARE NOT EDITABLE! You will print the certificates, and students will write their names on the card(s) they choose. This product pairs well with ANY established classroom management program.
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.