Let’s celebrate Black History month by honoring the African American
Heroes- ‘Rosa Parks, Jesse Owens, George Washington Carver – These 41
Google Slide (Editable Text) are a great and a fun way
to teach your preschoolers, kindergartners and First graders about the
movement. These Black History Month google slides covers the following
about Rosa Parks, Jesse Owens, George Washington Carver:
- All about them (Video, Passage)
- Fast Facts about the heroes
- Read aloud books
- True or false questions
- I Spy Sight words
- Let’s Measure
- Emergent readers( I can be…)
- FREE Customized Name Tracing Worksheets for your classroom students
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Please note: This bundle is a Google Slides™ Presentation and
the clipart are NOT moveable if you are in “Present Mode.” In order for
your students to be able to click and drag all of the moveable items,
you must be in the editing mode of Google Slides™.
To convert this Google Slides™ Presentation into a PowerPoint file:
- Open up your Google Slides™ file.
- Click “File” and “Download.”
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The file should automatically download to your computer as a PPT file!
- Click this link to Follow Me on Facebook! I post about freebies and discount coupons there.
- Click this link to Join my Facebook Group! of like-minded teachers. I post about freebies and discount coupons there.