SEESAW Preloaded Weekly Kindergarten No Prep Packets – Weeks 13-15
These No Prep weekly activities are perfect for providing a choice of printed work or online distance learning for Kindergarten students.
It’s versatile and includes 3 weeks of:
- Seesaw Preloaded Activities (add the activities with 1 click)
- A Printable PDF Version for each week
- A PowerPoint Version for each week (uploadable to Google Slides)
If you have any doubts or are uncertain about using these types of files, you should try the free sample first:
These activities have been created for Seesaw and are designed to print nicely in black and white. Teachers and parents who are working in person and want paper packets can print using the included PDF versions or select the print option directly from Seesaw. The print version from Seesaw looks great.
If you are providing BOTH distance learning and in person instruction, this packet will make your life easier. Just provide the weekly packet to student who are distance learning through Seesaw or Google Classroom and provide your students in the classroom with the paper version. BOTH groups of students can work on the same set of pages concurrently each day. There is no need to create two separate lesson plans.
Year Long Bundle
Buy the Seesaw Preloaded Kindergarten Activities Bundle
Included in Weeks 13-15:
- Easy to follow daily checklist on page 1
- 4 daily activities – Monday to Thursday
- 3 activities – Friday
- Math and Literacy included daily
- Week 1 includes easy activities to help familiarize students with Seesaw tools and worksheet instructions.
- Daily sentence reading practice – Beginning on Week 2
- View the preview images to see the skills/titles included on the week 3 checklist.
This No Prep product is well organized and easy to use. It can be used year after year, even after distance learning has become a distant memory.