A set of 20 self-esteem affirmations. These self-esteem affirmation cards are a great way in building self-esteem in teenagers. These cards could be given individually and in groups.
The file include a PDF file if you want to print and individual digital slides of each card.
1. You like to try new ideas
2. You have the power to change yourself and improve. You can do it.
3. You are attentive in class. Keep it up.
4. You are independent
5. You see the beauty in people
6. Let go of all your limiting beliefs
7. I have plan for my life. I will see it through
8. I respect myself
9. I see the best in myself and in other people
10. You are self- disciplined. Stay that way.
11. Don’t listen to negative people
12. You work well under pressure. Keep it up.
13. Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy everyday.
14. Don’t quit. Keep going. Keep trying
15. You are wise
16. You have power over your emotions. They don’t control you.
17. I can’t change anyone or anything outside myself
18. You have good study habits. Keep it up
19. You see life fun and interesting. Stay that way.
20. I try to look for ways to improve myself