Here is a comprehension sheet, writing activities and a story map reproducible to print and use after you’ve read , by Natasha Wing, to your students.
Print the PDF and you are Ready To Go!
1. Comprehension Sheet – This sheet asks students questions about the story, to write 6 words that rhyme with “night”, define “resolution”, and write their resolution for the New Year.
2. Answer Key to Comprehension Sheet is included.
3. Story Map – Students use words and/or pictures to fill in the characters, setting, problem and solution of the story.
4. Writing Activity #1 – “My Favorite Game to Play” Students identify their favorite game, illustrate themselves playing it and explain why it is their favorite.
5. Writing Activity #2 – “My Favorite Tradition” Students identify their favorite tradition. They will write about it and illustrate it.
☑ Includes Answer Key
☑ Great option to leave for a substitute along with the book!
☑ Simply Print & Go!