Free Jack-O-Lantern craft for Halloween on October 31. This cute Jack-O-Lantern craftivity provides an easy way to decorate the room and help students improve fine motor cutting skills. Just copy the templates onto colored construction paper. It’s simple and fun.
This Activity is Part of a Bundle
How to Use
- Make copies of the pumpkin template on orange construction paper for each student.
- Copy the eyes, nose, and mouth on black construction paper.
- Copy the stem on green.
- 3 different styles are included (view thumbnails for examples)
- Students assemble the Jack-o-lantern with glue.
- Hang on your wall for some great holiday decor.