Shark craft for showing subtraction skills. This cute shark craftivity is provides a way for students to show their understanding of subtraction by creating their own subtraction story and number sentence.
This Activity is Part of a Bundle
How to Use
- Make copies of the shark template on gray construction paper for each student.
- Copy the eyes and teeth on white construction paper.
- Copy the mouth on yellow.
- Copy the fish on any color (I use orange)
- Make copies of the math story for each student on white paper.
- Students assemble the shark, then decide how many fish to use.
- Place the eaten fish into the shark’s mouth and complete the math story.