“The Lottery” Quiz Pack uses the Common Core standards and contains QUESTIONS and ANSWERS modeled after standardized tests as well as pre-quiz questions to get students thinking critically before taking the quiz! Make analyzing this classic short story STRESS-FREE in your distance learning classroom!
One of the things I struggle with the most is preparing my students for all kinds of exams that they will encounter. With this EASY-TO-USE pack, you can practice with your students, so they will feel more confident analyzing short stories and preparing for state assessments. It is great for pull-outs, push-ins, whole group, small group, or sub plans.
Give yourself a breath of fresh air with this NO PREP curriculum that integrates test prep within the teaching of literature!
HOW TO USE:
***Just PRINT and TEACH with PDF or ASSIGN and TEACH with INTERACTIVE slides and forms for use in Google Classroom™ and MS Teams™; just download the slides as a PowerPoint and upload for student use! (This pack includes the PDF and DIGITAL options!)
Types of Questions:
- Multiple Choice
- Order of Events
- 2 Part Questions
- Higher-Order Thinking
This product includes the following:
- 20 Common Core Style Questions and Answers in Slides in PDF and SLIDES
- 20 Q&A Multiple-Choice Quiz in PDF & FORMS
- Reading Questions based on the Quiz/Test in Slides (as a pre-quiz activity) in PDF and SLIDES
- Check out the differentiated options!
- Detailed Lesson Plan in PDF
- Answer Key and Explanations in PDF
- Covers Theme, Central Idea, Words/Phrases, Citing Evidence, Complex Characters, and Structure
- 50 PDF Pages & 27 Slides & 20 Q&A in Forms