Are your students ready to start mastering short vowels? Let’s get them off to a good start! These printable worksheets (+ games!) are perfect for any student who could use some fun activities to get more familiar with short vowel sounds!
Curious? Get the first part of this product line (Short a Sound) for FREE by clicking here!
This resource includes the following:
- Vocabulary Lists – Easily present 100 short vowel sound words.
- Vocabulary List (All Short Vowel Words) – Give an overview of 100 short vowel sound words.
- Vocabulary Test (Short e Sound) – Test all 100 previously taught short vowel sound words.
- Mixed Quiz (All Short Vowel Words) – Contains 10 fill-in pages to practice all short vowels.
- BINGO! (Images, Text-Only, Blank) – 50 pages with images, 50 text-only pages, and 5 blank pages.
- Flash Cards (2 Levels | Round/Sharp Corners) – Holds a variety of flash cards. Pick the ones that suit your needs!
Who is this for? This set is designed for any student who is just getting started with short vowels. At the same time, the Bingo cards and flash cards can also be used to make practice with these words a whole lot more fun for students who struggle a bit more. Allow them catch up with the rest of the group by making short vowel practice a joyful activity for either the classroom or at home!
The best part? You can get your students all excited about these words by starting them off with fun games like Taboo or Memory using the level 1 flash cards. This way, they are already somewhat familiar with the words before they start digging into the other components of this set!
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS)
RF.K.2, RF.K.2d, RF.K.3, and RF.K.3d
Bundles that include this resource
100 Short Vowel Sound Words – Vocabulary Lists, Tests, BINGO, and Flash Cards!
For any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to email us at: [email protected]
Wishing you lots of fun with this resource!