This Skip Counting by 5s Drag and Drop Bingo Game can be used either for distance learning, or you can use it in class if all of your students have computers or other electronic devices!
The major benefit of using this Drag and Drop Bingo over a traditional Bingo game is that you do not need to print all of the Bingo Boards – only the Calling Cards!
This resource is great for practicing skip counting in a fun, interactive way with your students, even when they are at home!
Each Board has 9 blocks. When you call out a number sequence from a Calling Card, your students must look for a block on their boards with the NEXT NUMBER in the sequence. They then cover that block with a Playing Square by dragging it on to their Bingo Board and dropping it in place. Play continues until somebody has three blocks covered in a row and calls out BINGO!
How to use:
Assign a copy of the file to your students through Google Classroom. For this activity, you will need to select “Students can edit file”. This way, all students will be using the SAME COPY of the file.
If you are using this resource for distance learning, you set up a Google Meet session that will run while you play this game with your students.
Remember: in order for the moveable parts to work, you and your students need to work in editing mode!
If you click the “Present” button, you will not be able to do the activity.
In this resource, you will get:
- Instructions on how to use this resource. If you still have problems in knowing how to use the resource, please do not hesitate to ask me a question.
- A slide for you to enter your students’ names so that they can just click and go to their Bingo Boards. If you reuse this resource with the same class, just randomly re-enter their names so they will get different Bingo Boards!
- A slide with Calling Cards for you to drag on to the slide as you need to so that your students can see the card you have drawn.
- 30 different Bingo Boards.
- Slides with printable Calling Cards in both colour and BW. (There are duplicate Calling Cards because there are some blocks on the Boards with the same numbers)
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PDF DOCUMENT WITH A LINK. When you click on this link, you will be able to make a copy of the Google Slides file that will be saved directly in your own Google Drive!
You may like to take a look at my other Skip Counting resources and my other products
in my store.
All art created by seller.
Many of my products are 50% off for the first 48 hours after I upload them! Follow me if you would like to receive email notifications about my new resources.
Please note that all computers and printers are different, so when printed, the colours in this resource may not appear the same as when viewed on your computer screen.